Thursday 21 August 2014

New Girl In The University!


The title seems familiar isn't it? All thanks to 'Wake up Sid's Ayesha Banarjee, I guess. Well,standing at an almost similar point the title immediately struck my mind. Her New Girl In The City seemed to be so fresh,and today when I have just entered a new phase of my life I feel almost the same. I am awed by everything that's coming my way, Maine toh socha hi nahi tha sab itna different hoga :). College seemed to be so closed, so protective and university feels as if someone's left a bird free to fly wherever it wants to, with no boundations or limits set but just a direction that it has been given which it may or may not follow. Bada ajeeb lag raha hai, really. Things have always been sorted for me,like always, that "always" planned good life that almost every teen wants. But NOW this is something! The plans have failed, the directions have changed, the feeling is only of being 'lost' amidst this shor in the city and nothing else. That feeling when your family says 'Ab tum bade hogaye ho' is sinking in slowly. It's a very absurd feeling, a very happily absurd feeling. In masters, I am studying  jo main humesha se padhna chahti thi, this feeling is beautiful. The phase which I guess would be familiar to those who would have once broken there cocoon to enter this nasty world which seemed to be daunting,wild and so demanding once upon a time. To those who know what 'passion' means when you have one,would be getting this post a little more than those who don't. It feels absolutely crazy right now, with so much work load, so much more to learn and to give back to the society. Par, what more can I give back to them which hasn't been given before? For now at least, mujhe nahi pta. That's the only thing that revolves in my mind during those lectures, mid breaks, roaming around at the student center,having silly moments with my new friends and where not. That time of finding a meaning for my existence has arrived along with those last college years which are going to be the best days of my life. This period that I am living I know would never come back, and that is why I just want to record it here and now, so that when 5 years down the line I am sitting at some jazzy office with my colleagues I can come back to this read it and laugh at it with a twinkle in my eye, that yes I witnessed something crazy,something amazing and something that I would never want to forget...But for now,it makes me contend to imagine that..
#newlife #newthings #somethingamazing #itwillhappen

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Psychologists Heal?

HOW HEALING HAPPENS IN MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS? The last few months have given everyone a chance to self-introspect. People have not onl...