Monday 30 June 2014

Unexpected End| 31 Day Blogging Challenge

Day 15 of this 31 day blogging challenge will be the last day of this challenge. I know this end wasn't expected but there wasn't much choice. Blogging is something that comes to me instantaneously, something that I like to do in my free time, something that serves as a stress buster for me. I had took up this challenge in order to bring consistency to my passion so as to give a direction to my ability but instead it started restricting me in its limitations. Undoubtedly it has given me a great number of followers, regular readers but till the time 'I' don't think that 'I' am doing justice to my own talent I can not just keep writing. The quote being amongst my favorites rightly says that it is about the journey and not a happy ending :) I am glad of taking up this challenge and I promise to keep writing regularly. But unfortunately this was getting very self centric and I did not wish things to turn this way. More posts will be in store for sure but for now let's just celebrate the midway completion of the challenge because.....


#Illbeback #withsomethinginteresting #tillthensigningoff #31daybloggingchallenge #ends


No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Psychologists Heal?

HOW HEALING HAPPENS IN MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS? The last few months have given everyone a chance to self-introspect. People have not onl...