Monday 1 July 2013

#DreamPost2

Hello Amazing people, I hope everybody finds this post in high spirits :) and has set a through to dream and dream 'big'. Thank you for viewing the last post, I am so glad you connected...
I left you on a note thinking of what dreams mean to you, though you haven't shared many, I hope you have thought about it :)...

They say 'I wish' is better than 'I will' but I guess the latter makes more sense to me, and that is what is important. You can never be certain of what is meant to be but then you can always try.
I asked you if dreams are an unsaid reality or an incomplete truth? Well the mantra for me is really simple, there's not much of a difference for me when it comes to dreams and reality I always feel they get along very well and can easily collide, though I know it may mean differently for some people.
But that is what I have witnessed and that is what I truly believe in. If you really 'want', then you really 'can'. Many of us many a times when get acquainted with the darker phase of life stop themselves from dreaming, but does that solve the problem? Does that make the darker phase a little lighter? It doesn't rather makes it more darker and then you spend rest of the while trying to find yourself in that deep dark mist often been unable to do so.'Dreams' set a path for you, they are the strings of a kite that when left afloat drift in a direction which is always unknown, but to which you still try and give a direction. Dreams are often thought of as 'something big' but dreams can be anything, from owning a Ferrari to scoring the best this semester. Have you started dreaming? If not then what are you waiting for?....
Stay tuned to the next post where a story awaits you, a story of a girl who dared to dream and then there was no looking back....
P.S I love the initiative that keeps people going....and would love to know your side of the story...
#DreamOn

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Psychologists Heal?

HOW HEALING HAPPENS IN MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS? The last few months have given everyone a chance to self-introspect. People have not onl...