Tuesday 24 June 2014

Piercings and Tattoos|Day 9

Piercings and Tattoos. Day 9 and we talk of the most 'in thing' of the 'gen X'. Well personally I like getting both of them. They seem to be the trend setters for today's generation.Teenagers specially,seem to be really crazy about both.
The craze of getting pierced has been immense amongst girls from the very beginning though now the guys seem to be catching up. They want to get inked and pierced too.Though I personally dislike the latter. No doubt piercings do suit guys like 'Ranbir Kapoor' in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani to enhance their characters but reel is definitely different from real. They sure look glamorous on celluloid but generally on a daily basis these tend to suit a very selected few. Girls on the other hand have geared up on their 'nose piercings' recently, which seems to be the 'new fashion' for them,every girl seems to wear a  nose stud or a thin silver ring. Studs in my opinion do look 'hot' and sure increase their beauty.
Something like this seems to just look perfect. Though the girls in there teens these days consider getting there 'chin', 'brow' and 'belly button' pierced as  their 'swag' but it does not seem to catch my attention.
Coming to tattoos, well getting yourself inked is the most coolest thing to do, it serves as a big turn on especially for guys. I want to get inked too :P but not as what people casually do, by getting there beloved's name inked on their wrists or necks like...
...her, so as to regret afterwards. These are a big no no for me. Little ink marks do look cute on some, however the guys like it on their toned arms I prefer it to get it on the side of my wrist. Something like...
...this,seems to instantly grab my attention. This looks cool at the same time not over the top. Just the right thing to get done (though I know how bad it hurts to get a permanent tattoo done :P yet I want one).
#Nextbigthing #Gettinginked #Areyou?



No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Psychologists Heal?

HOW HEALING HAPPENS IN MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS? The last few months have given everyone a chance to self-introspect. People have not onl...