Friday 5 July 2013

Some Dreams Are Born Dead and Some Dreams are Buried Alive...

Hello Folks
Friday it is, the most awaited day of the week :P (at least for me) So what cool plans do you guys have, I am sure they would be much cooler then mine though :/ (Long story :P)
#Tellmeabouit ;) (I would love to know it :D)
Anyways, coming back to what its meant to be...

It appears hazy isn't it and Often we think, should I even dream of this? Will this be achievable? Isn't it too much to think of? But my question is why?
Why do we always need a measuring scale or a parameter for everything trying to restrict it by not trying to push are limits? Are we just being lazy or maybe just bound to do so? I don't think anyone can bound you until you bound your own self, the former being the major reason I guess more than that then we are just being stupid. Yes, pardon me for using that word, but really stupid. When we don't think before putting on 40 extra kilos, or eating 4 more chocolates even though we are diabetic, or maybe getting slaushed at a party for no reason and then bearing the brunt of it the next morning, or buying  fifty more things at the 'oh-so-funky' new mall unnecessarily just because they are 'in' these days, and I can go on and on but then what I mean is when we don't think while doing any of these then why do we think so much before dreaming? Why do we set a bar at ourselves when it comes to dreams, how come laziness comes in all the while. 
I think with all this said, I would like you to scroll up and read the title again, it will sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Psychologists Heal?

HOW HEALING HAPPENS IN MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS? The last few months have given everyone a chance to self-introspect. People have not onl...