Monday 23 June 2014

Old Picture Of Me|Day 8

Today's topic is really close to my heart. Everybody has their own story and so do I. I haven't led that normal girl next door life ever. I've striven hard to make me who I am today. The only 'old me' that I recall is...
 :P Surprisingly,yes that is what I looked like a few years back. Though this 'outlook' did not seem to 'please' many,it seemed to please me.It still does. I loved how I used to be,irrespective of the 'cat calls' I was subjected to day in and day out by people walking on the streets,my very own classmates,my distant relatives and what not.It did not seem to bother me till the time 'I' decided to change for my own good and not for others.To not show anybody but myself that I can be better than that.

Yes,presently I do look like the above,which is hard for me to believe too. I never thought I ll make through such a long but of course a fruitful journey. This change that I now notice is not only in how I may appear to 'everybody' or 'myself' but also in how people 'treat' me now. The difference is unimaginable! It seems as though I wasn't living in a world of 'polite humans' before. This feeling makes me sad,it does. However I do realize that today's gen 'X' just has three words in their dictionary which are 'Good looks,good looks and good looks',yet I feel a little differently about it.The saddest thing that anyone can do I feel is to 'judge' somebody on their 'outlook',without trying to peep in. Looks for me were never a criterion and can never be. I think we can rise above that.We definitely can.
I am sure all you beautiful bulky women out there have that confidence to face the music. If you think you're good for 'yourself' then that's the only thing that matters :)
#Justbeyourself  #Changeforyoureslf  #AndNotforothers

 

1 comment:

How do Psychologists Heal?

HOW HEALING HAPPENS IN MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS? The last few months have given everyone a chance to self-introspect. People have not onl...