Wednesday 3 July 2013

Are you Dreaming?

I hope everybody is geared up all set to fly sky high after watching the last video, at least when ever I need a boost it is enough to pump me up...
We've been talking a lot about dreams from past few days, why to dream, how to dream and finally How I Dream, but is that enough? Does that mean you guys reading this long philosophical saga would have started dreaming? I am sure not, I doubt even if it made 'any' little sense to you :P but it's okay to feel like that, it is okay to not feel connected by what I mean to say and what I think.
Do you know why I particularly chose dreams for blogging and not anything else? The only reason I did this was that this is the only thing I feel that brings us all on the same page,this is the only thing that keeps us all united, there are no names to our dreams, there are no limitations either, no directions, no specifications and the best thing is people don't judge you when you say last night I dreamt of this, isn't it? So I feel it's the best thing to talk about and why not? It gives a sense of direction, an aim, a hope, a vision, a goal for which we can strive, that can help us push our limits, that can help make us realize what we are capable of, to make us do what we never thought of doing...
They are the best things that can happen to one, we dream and we should always do but as it's said anything in no limit is always destructive. Dream...dream big....but only till you think it doesn't disrupt your reality. It is good to dream but great to keep it in line with reality only then is it that your dreams won't always be fantasies and it is only then that you would dare and dream again...
Think about it...I hope to hear a lot about how dreams mean to you this time, because it's not just you but even me who's learning and I definitely think that I can push my limits by knowing your's :)
#Happydreaming
Remember: Dreams are not what you see while you sleep, dreams are the ones that don't let you sleep :)
#Writetomesoon #Iwillbewaiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Psychologists Heal?

HOW HEALING HAPPENS IN MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS? The last few months have given everyone a chance to self-introspect. People have not onl...