Friday 20 June 2014

Earliest Childhood Memories|Day 4


Childhood :) that memorable phase of a person's life that always brings flashbacks of some sweet and sour memories,the former being more for sure.This challenge has come to it's fourth day,but I am glad it's giving me an opportunity to dig into what I might have left behind in my head,to walk down that beautiful memory lane and to remember those wonderful childhood days that I had been subjected to 'once upon a time' :')
I am happy and feel myself to be lucky enough to have had a very colorful childhood,a one that many of us don't get and a one that I would love everyone to experience once in there life's.This post demanded my earliest childhood 'memory' but I could not resist myself from putting an apostrophe 's' to it :). As and when I hear someone say childhood certain vivid and fond memories that I always get instantaneously are the one's that I am going to share.Let's see whats in store...
For me it just begins and ends on two words, which are...
Family and Friendships 
I don't know of others but these two were enough for me to make my childhood worthid :) Holding the hand of my mom and dad while I was learning to walk straight,sitting on my grandpa's shoulders and going to the market to buy a new toy,listening to folk tales and mythological stories from my grandma,dancing on the bed with my sister,baby sitting my younger brother,waiting for my summer vacation so that I could visit my maternal grandparents and having the time of my life with my uncles,aunts and cousins (who mean the world to me) summed it all up :)
To read comics(yes I belonged to the 90's :P) and fairy tales,to go out and play all the time that I had after finishing my homework and to wait for the light to go off so that mummy allows me one more time to see my friend next door ;) (we didn't have any inverters that time :D and I am glad we didn't). Those little things that made me happy and that sadly don't exist anymore in this comfortable world so to say made my childhood colorful :). 'Free time' that these days means going onto social networking sites and writing on your friends 'walls' rather than climbing one ;) meant just letting your gates of imagination being left open for superman's, mickey mouses and Donald duck's to enter :)
Happiness was not getting an 'i pad' or a 'PS2' but a...
Yes,those were the childhood day's :') that still tickle a tear down my cheek...
#Goodoldtimes #Bestmemories




No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Psychologists Heal?

HOW HEALING HAPPENS IN MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS? The last few months have given everyone a chance to self-introspect. People have not onl...