Monday 16 June 2014

20 facts about me|Day 2

The second day it is,and it speaks of "20 Random Facts" about myself.Why would anybody be interested to know that? :p That's exactly what I thought when I saw this.But eventually I realized that its all a learning experience.It's not really writing about 'yourself' that matters but reading about it so as to introspect that matters more.So here I am with 20 random things about myself,that even many of my good friends or family yet don't know :P (Believe me some of them were new to me too when I read it later ;)
#Fact 1 I am really passionate about certain things in life the first and foremost being 'Psychology' :D (I know people hold various preconceived notions of it :P but that's okay)
#Fact 2 I love 'exploring' new things,places,cuisines and most importantly people :) (The reason I took psychology as a career option)
#Fact 3 I appear very strong and stern from outside (Which I AM all of the time :p) but yet I have a baby's heart,that many of my close ones don't know.(I don't like showing that side of me to anyone :/)
#Fact 4 The saying, 'Like a Boss' works for me in the sense, 'I am the boss'(P.S I like bossing around only when with my family or best friends at certain times > Born to Rule ^_^)
#Fact 5 I was BORN to be a 'Tomboy' :D(though I've turned a lil girly now,at least I try to :P),which puts my mom in a crux all the time when I try and be girly saying 'Tenu tan munda hona chahida c' ;)
#Fact 6 I've always been a little 'writer' inside :) though I hadn't explored that side of me until I started blogging! (No wonder this interests me so much)
#Fact 7 I am such a bad listener :/ (not because I don't like hearing people,but because I myself have so much to say all the time :D)
#Fact 8 I am a Taurian (very proudly ;) ,so I am sure you can make out the 'temper' issues :P
#Fact 9 I have a creative bend in my mind :) (p.s I love expressing myself through my paintings and sketches,that's all you'll find me doing in my free time :)
#Fact 10 I am a 'Day Person' :P (I know it's a little 'offbeat' when we talk of the 21st century but yet I like it that way, 10:30 pm at night and I'll doze off :P)
#Fact 11 I believe in the 'hard way' more than the 'smart way', not that I don't use the latter but just that I feel the former works all the time irrespective of the time and situation than the latter :)
#Fact 12 I am such a 'rebel' when it comes to standing for what I believe in.(WRONG is one thing I can't stand :| I feel it's very un-cool)
#Fact 13 'Unconventional'  is what I like :) be it clothes,career or any such thing. (to follow what you stand for,be yourself,be original)
#Fact 14 Despite of being a girl I hate 'Pink','Chocolates' or being 'Decked-up every time you go out' (I know strange :P)
#Fact 15 My dream ride is a military green mat finished one seater Royal Enfield :D and not an SUV ;) (I'v driven one :D)
#Fact 16 I am 'Single' :P and that too 'Happily', by 'Choice' :D (Baby good morning,baby good night :| bleh! that's the last thing I would like to do :/ such a waste of time)
#Fact 17 'Ambitious',I am. I like being driven towards my goal :) to strive for excellence and not success ;) (Credits:3 Idiots)
#Fact 18 I can go gaga over Arjun Kapoor all the time :D (ah! I drool whenever I see him)
#Fact 19 'Change is the law of nature' but I like defying it when it comes to friends :) (I like consistency and life long friendships :)
#Fact 20 And,finally I've come to the end.Phew! This took time.I know this is weird but I have lost 60 kg to myself without a gym :P *runs off saying this*
So that was it :) for now,I hope you guys found it fun,I am waiting to read yours too :)
#Day2 #Introspection



No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Psychologists Heal?

HOW HEALING HAPPENS IN MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS? The last few months have given everyone a chance to self-introspect. People have not onl...