Thursday 19 June 2014

My blog name|Day 3

 "They say I am a Dreamer,but I am not the only One"
Day 3,and it's all about defining your 'business name',defining what do you stand for and why this and not anything else?
It's been quite a while since I've started penning down my feelings,trying to give them a suitable expression and if you really have been consistent with all my blog posts then you definitely know what am I talking about,rather what I've always been talking about :) 'DREAMS'. Dreams are that one thing that have always kept me going. They instill in me a spark to get up the next morning and work towards them. Ever since I've blogged this blog name has been there and as it's rightly said 'There's a reason behind every story' and I have a little story about how this blog got it's name.Here is how it goes...
I had always been 'labelled' as 'ambitious',as the one who not only dreamt but tried and follow them to whichever end they may lead.But I realized that I am not one of a kind,there's more to it.That day the only thought that struck me was...
I really hoped and wished that a day may come when everybody strove for there dreams,made sure that they really happened and decided to settle for nothing less.Because...
 
They really can.That is how I thought of writing a blog that is purely devoted to 'dreams'.
To refute the misconception that dreamers can just 'dream' and have no link with reality.Trust me at one point it doesn't matter what people say,it doesn't matter how long it takes,believe in yourself and your flying high,it only matters how true you are,be true to yourself and follow your heart.I found this platform totally apt to put my thought across to all those dreamers who have it in them but haven't been able to bring it in front of the world with the fear of being subjected to moralizing of people.It's not at all required.Dreams do have a world of there own but that world is not to be scared of but to be experienced because it's beautiful.Let it collide with the reality and it's colors spill over the canvas of 'this' world to make it brighter,merrier and a place to be in.Believe me...
So just walk towards it,and there will be no looking back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Psychologists Heal?

HOW HEALING HAPPENS IN MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS? The last few months have given everyone a chance to self-introspect. People have not onl...