Sunday 15 June 2014

31 Day Blog Challenge|Day 1

'Challenge',this word seems to ignite a fire within me whenever I seem to hear it. All of us love stretching our capacities till our abilities when meeting any challenge.Don't we?
While I was drifting through my timeline this morning on Facebook,this is what I found...
It seemed to click my eye in a second. Interesting was the first word I could think of reading this.Truly said that 'until you tame your passion you cannot expect brilliance' .I found this as an amazing opportunity for not only me but all you fellow bloggers/readers out there to unveil your potential,to reach excellence,to release your everyday stress and to have some fun by just BLOGGING it out!
Just write a blog post everyday,on the above topics to fill your blog with 31 amazing posts at the end of it and bring persistence to your passion.
Give wings to your dreams and blog on,to take the plunge.
#Iamonit #Areyou? #Theraceison
My fellow blogger MANPREET KAUR has already taken the plunge,she's daring to bring life to her passion and taking up the challenge too,you could view her on http://manpreetkaur93.blogspot.in/?m=1
So what are you waiting for? Get on it,just take that one step to follow your dreams,post your blog link here in the comments and start off with it,and don't forget posting my BLOG'S link there too :)
#Kickstart #Dreamswillfollow

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Psychologists Heal?

HOW HEALING HAPPENS IN MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS? The last few months have given everyone a chance to self-introspect. People have not onl...