Friday 20 June 2014

My Guilty Pleasure|Day 5


Okay! Now this sounds SINFUL ;),it's 'meant' to sound so :D.
Day 5 it is and today it's about something I would not have written otherwise had it not been a part of this 'blogging' challenge :P.
Some things are better left unsaid :P, they are,but anyhow here I am with all those inner fantasies that I do derive 'pleasure' in although it makes me feel a bit guilty ;)
Well there are these 3 things that make me go gaga whenever I see them or get hold of them...
1. A Royal Enfield :D

Yes yes,you got it right.And not any royal enfield that I see makes me drool,but the one exactly shown above makes me feel absolutely crazy! A military green one seated Royal Enfield ;) I know it does not go well with the 'stereotypical notion' that the world holds of a fragile girl,although I do not befit any of the two categories :P but how do I care? I so want to own it and go on an isolated travel around the country (which is my dream). So yes,this is the hot shot and the foremost 'guilty pleasure' I have.
2.Cottage Cheese

Belonging to a pure Punjabi household what more can one ask for,rather than a homemade mummy ke haathon ka Paneer :D.(especially when your mom's the best cook in the world) I really go bananas seeing paneer,it instantaneously hits my food chord and adds an extra potbelly to me,so much so that I can never get over it.
3.Men with 'Stubble'(Specifically Arjun Kapoor)

My heart goes out to men with a bearded look ;). As I just mentioned in specific Arjun (my new found crush :P) turns me ticklish pink whenever I see him on celluloid. Stubble does serve as a big turn on for me,it adds to the look making men look 'manly'(P.S Especially for those who dislike chocolate boy looks like me). Cherry to the cake is when they have not just charismatic looks but a flabbergasting personality. Chivalry completes it all. They definitely are on the hit list of my 'guilty pleasure's' ;) and are purely an eye candy! (so now you know what to do to flatter me ;)
I am glad I've come to an end of this post. Humph! This was embarrassing,but yeah fun for sure.
I am waiting for you guys to share yours too. #Guilt #Pleasure #Fun #Writeon



No comments:

Post a Comment

How do Psychologists Heal?

HOW HEALING HAPPENS IN MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS? The last few months have given everyone a chance to self-introspect. People have not onl...